1. Bluebell woods in Spring are the most happy, smile inducing places to be.
2. Letting our newly hatched Painted Ladies into the wild one early morning...well, trying to. This one hung about for ages sitting on my daughter's hand.
4. Watching the gannets at Bempton Cliffs, and being awed by their enormous size and their cliff side habitats. We also spotted puffins, razor bills, kittiwakes and fulmars.
6. Sleeping. I do absolutely love going to bed with a good book, and settling down in this comfy nest of warmth. Currently enjoying the latest Inspector Montalbano novel, and as I've almost finished this, I'll be looking forward to a Jenny Colgan next.
8. Drying washing outside. That pure, sunshiney, breezy scent that infuses your laundry and that you just wish you could bottle and keep all year round. This may be a sign of getting older, but I never fail to have a small moment of rapture upon gathering in my washing after a drying day.
9. Getting organised. After a very busy few weeks preparing for the exhibition with Hen's Teeth, I am now making headway with my paperwork and updating my website with prints and such like that have for too long languished by my desk, pleading to be put on sale. 'We're not much good stuck under here now are we?' they taunt. So, I've done them the kindness of listing them in my shop. Oh, and I've also done my accounts in record time this year. Go me!
Seriously, you have no idea what a chore this is! One day I would like very much to have a wonderful assistant who can help me wade through this side of running a business.
10. These two. My dearests; my other half and my little dot of a daughter. Life would be pretty pants without them.