Saturday 13 July 2013

Four Things


1 :: Having a wild weekend away with my friends from Facebook.  I've been in contact with these girls for a couple of years or so now, and am so blessed to have their friendship and support.  There's a whole load of wisdom and talent around that table, as well as fabulous senses of humour.  We went to Stratford upon Avon and enjoyed the hot weather, chilled Pimms, the River Festival and frenzied conversations and laughter.  Til next time girls :)


2 :: Loving the colours of my new Orla lamp, and a jug of hand picked wild flowers from down the garden by the water.


3 :: New wool supplies - fresh from the Yves Town shop - this is a bag full of cotton, and the colours are absolutely wonderful, zingy, fresh and rainbow infused.  I'm starting a little project with this, and I'll share it with you soon.


4 :: Paint and tea.  I'm on with some new work which is really lifting the spirits and making me feel happy.  I'm creating some special wooden block paintings at the moment for the Janet Bell Gallery, and I will have three of these to share with the subscribers of my e-zine on Monday at a super special price.  You can sign up here if you would like to be the first in the queue to have a peek at them yourself :)


Have a lovely weekend.  Til next time,
Love J x

5 comments:

  1. OH!!! AM I signed up? Will you let me see your blocks??? I think I will be first in line to snap one of these, they look AMAZING!!!!! Julia, mwah, you are sooo talented xxxxxxxxx
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your block paintings Julia, too beautiful and that Yves town cotton looks so tempting xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...this is the second time I've read about Pimms on a blog...don't know what that is?!?!!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your paintings and your blog! <3

    http://www.the-malachite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice company :) beautiful colours. I love your blocks, they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for visiting my Blog today. If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...